What is ISLIP?
The Information Service and Lipodystrophies Orientation is a reference devise worldwide which its main purpose is provide the necessary information to people who need know a diagnosis about their disease and suffer symptoms associated with lipodystrophy diseases.
AELIP offers its Information Service and Lipodystrphies Orientation (ISLIP) to any person with a diagnosis or suspicion of it.
How can ISLIP help me?
- Provide me information about Lipodystrophies.
- Advise me on existing resources for relatives and those affected by Lipodystrophy.
- Contact a Medical Specialist in Lipodystrophies.
- Refer my questions to a committee of experts in Lipodystrophy.
- Facilitate me the access to a Psychological Support Service.
- Help me to contact people suffering from the same pathology.
To whom is it directed?
- People without diagnosis.
- Poeple affected by a lipodystrophy.
- People in the process of diagnosis.
- Other Associations.
Organizations related with the RD.
Who makes up the ISLIP?
The ISLIP is made by a multidisciplinary team that attends through Technical Advise on adequate and demanded socio-sanitary resources in each case.
Does this service have a cost?
No. The Information Service and Lipodistrofias Orientation is completely free of charge.